The ultimate low fire production kiln. Perfect for contemporary ceramic studios and schools.
This is the perfect automatic electric kiln for high production, with nearly 10 cubic feet of loading capacity. For those who fire the same program for many loads, you need simply to load and start one of your six stored programs, and go back to work on your next batch. The KilnMaster will handle all the firing details with truly superhuman precision, ensuring that you will get superb consistency, load after load. If your 1227-3 is fitted with a Skutt EnviroVent, you can plug all the peepholes, program a Delay to start your firing at night, and be there for shut-off and unloading the next morning.
IF YOU WILL BE FIRING TO CONE 6 STONEWARE/PORCELAIN REGULARLY PURCHASE THE KM1227-3PK.
- 2 Year limited warranty, elements/thermocouple excluded
- 3" thick brick
- Encapsulated Type K thermocouple
- Crimp on connectors on feeder wires
- Larger, swing away air cooled switch box
- Multi-sided design
- Stainless steel jacket
- Sectionalized construction
- Two lift handles on each section
- Sealed, dust free lid with full-floating hinge
- Two types of exposed, pinned elements for optimum balance
- Reversible top and bottom slabs
- Stand included
- Peep plugs included
- UL Listing
SHELF KIT Upgrade FOR 26" SKUTT KILNS: Special Hollow Core shelves weigh 35% less and fire to cone 11. Plus 1 large post assortment. Save your Back!!!
Standard Shelf Kit: 8 x 5/8" 26" half shelves 1 large post assortment
FREE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48 STATES OF USA