Low profile design allows for easy loading and unloading. Large 28" diameter of Cone 10 power, 8.1 cubic feet interior. Part of the New 22” Series, the KM1222-3 was designed to specifically meet the needs of the vertically challenged Potter or Teacher that needs a kiln short enough for them to easily load, yet large enough to meet the volume needs of a busy studio or classroom. At 22” deep it has a chamber that is 4.5” taller than its predecessor, the KM1218-3. This makes it possible to fire an 18” tall vase with all the proper clearances. It comes equipped with the precise control of the KilnMaster Controller making it easy and convenient to operate. Like all other Skutt !2 sided kilns, the spring-loaded Lid Lifter is included at no extra charge.
- 2 Year limited warranty, elements excluded
- 3" thick brick
- Encapsulated Type K thermocouple
- Crimp on connectors on feeder wires
- Larger, swing away air cooled switch box
- Multi-sided design
- Stainless steel jacket
- Sectionalized construction
- Two lift handles on each section
- Sealed, dust free lid with full-floating hinge
- Two types of exposed, pinned elements for optimum balance
- Reversible top and bottom slabs
- Stand included
- Peep plugs included
- UL Listing
Furniture KIT Upgrade FOR 26" SKUTT KILNS: Special Hollow Core shelves weigh 35% less and fire to cone 11. Plus 1 large post assortment. Save your Back!!!
Furniture Kit: 8 x 5/8" 26" half shelves 1 large post assortment
FREE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48 STATES OF USA.